This course is designed to provide participants with awareness of their own abilities, strengths, confidence, communication, and relationship skills.
This course is suitable for students, young people, employees, teachers, parents and managers; people involved in working with clients and employees and companies and leaders interested in community development.
• Concept of self-esteem
• Identifying signs of self-esteem (high/low)
• Problems associated with low self-esteem
• Healthy ways to build self-esteem
• Being realistic about yourself
• Four vital ingredients for achieving success
• Issue of believing in yourself
• Benefit of confidence to self-esteem
• Exercise to boost self-esteem
Workshop Training Exercise