“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no vision.”
― Helen Keller
This course is designed to help young people, leaders and anyone wishing to improve themselves and their interpersonal skills in order to become more effective, productive, and genuinely achieve goals faster.
• Vision statements that work
• Developing your vision
• How vision helps self-belief
• Strategies for reaching your vision
• Process to practice daily visualisation
• From a visionary to a leader
• How to become a living magnet
• Action exercises
• Vision procedure Training
This course is designed to provide participants with awareness of their own abilities, strengths, confidence, communication, and relationship skills.
This course is suitable for students, young people, employees, teachers, parents and managers; people involved in working with clients and employees and companies and leaders interested in community development.
• Concept of self-esteem
• Identifying signs of self-esteem (high/low)
• Problems associated with low self-esteem
• Healthy ways to build self-esteem
• Being realistic about yourself
• Four vital ingredients for achieving success
• Issue of believing in yourself
• Benefit of confidence to self-esteem
• Exercise to boost self-esteem
Workshop Training Exercise