The rapidly evolving job market, fluctuating industries, and technological advancements create a sense of apprehension and fear for young people surviving in this global economy. They often find themselves facing numerous challenges of uncertainties. However, with the right mindset, skills, and strategies, they can break through the doubtful and navigate the evolving economic landscape with confidence, find opportunities to empower themselves, take responsibility, discipline, pay the required price to emerge successfully.
The Trailblazer -Noah, (TTN) is a program designed to uncovered the dimensional shift learning trends that can help young people break through the uncertainty block of the current global economic insecurity to implementing ideas, producing products, and marketing them to create business – multiple streams of income.
In today’s age, having a strong digital skill and vital skills are increasingly important, both in education, workplace, and marketplace, to empower young people to live each day with purpose.
Here are some full training programs TTN offers that can be helpful to young people
- Idea Development: A life time opportunity not taught in school, helping young people developing business with their own idea to creating money channels and building business empires.
- Digital Skills: Teach young people how to leverage digital skill, tools and platforms, such as basic computer literacy, social media marketing, coding and programming, data analysis, graphic design, video production, cybersecurity, websites design, and online marketplaces, to build their businesses or careers.
- Budgeting: Teach young people how to create and stick to a budget so they can manage their money effectively.
- Saving: Teach young people the importance of saving money and the various ways to save, such as setting aside a portion of their income, investing in stocks or mutual funds, or using high-interest savings accounts.
- Investing: Teach young people the basics of investing in stocks, bonds, and other financial instruments so they can grow their wealth over time.
- Entrepreneurship: Teach young people how to start and run their own business, including the basics of marketing, finance, and management.
- Financial Education: Teach young people the basics of personal finance, including how to read financial statements, understand taxes, and manage debt.
- Real Estate: Teach young people about real estate investing, including how to buy and sell properties, manage rental properties, and flip houses for a profit.
- Passive Income: Teach young people about the different ways to generate passive income, such as through rental properties, dividend-paying stocks, or affiliate marketing.
- Frugality: Teach young people the value of living frugally, including how to find good deals, avoid debt, and save money.
- Mindset: Teach young people the importance of having a positive mindset and a strong work ethic in order to succeed in creating wealth.
- Goal-Setting: Teach young people how to set and achieve financial goals, such as saving for a down payment on a house or building a retirement nest egg.
- Time Management: Teach young people how to manage their time effectively so they can balance work, school, and other obligations while still pursuing their financial goals.
- Networking: Teach young people the importance of networking and building relationships in order to find job opportunities, business partners, and investors.
- Negotiation: Teach young people how to negotiate effectively in order to get better deals on purchases, salary increases, and other financial transactions.
- Communication Skills: Teach young people how to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in order to present themselves and their ideas in the best possible light.
- Marketing Skills: Teach young people the basics of marketing, including how to create a brand, advertise products or services, and generate leads.
The program can be delivered through a combination of workshops, seminars, online resources, and individual or group coaching sessions.
We provide practical tools, case studies, interactive activities, and ongoing support to ensure participants can apply the knowledge and skills acquired in their daily lives.